PageTurner Author Joe Vadalma's Family Memoir "Interesting Times" Named 2015 EPIC Non-Fiction eBook Awards™ Finalist

We are proud to announce that our author, Joe Vadalma, has been named a finalist for the 2015 EPIC eBook Award in the Non-Fiction category. When fantasy author Vadalma, the Morgaine Chronicles, sent us his non-fiction family memoir, Interesting Times: The Story of an American Family in the Twentieth and Twenty-First Century, we found it a fascinating read and knew it was something special. We are thrilled that the EPIC Awards committee agreed with us. We wish Joe all the luck in the world at awards time, and if he doesn't win, it won't be because he wrote an unworthy book.


Here is how the author describes this memorable memoir: "The story of my family from the time my grandparents immigrated to the United States just prior to World War I until the present day. It relates how historical events and circumstances affected us. The earlier chapters are based on my research of the life and times of those periods and stories I was told by my elders. The later chapters consist of my memories of my adventures up to the present date."





No comments:

Post a Comment